2017 Red Mini
Minimum saddle height: 11"
Distributed in Canada by Ryder Distribution - www.ryderbmx.com
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Sales price: $189.95
The Mini, in addition to having the lowest saddle height available, has also been the top-rated small trainer for several years. But that didn't stop us from finding a way to make it even better: The 2015 Mini now boasts an aluminum handlebar, seat post and brake lever. We've also increased the front fork rake for enhanced stability at slower speeds. Plus, all of the top-of-the-line features you've come to expect from KinderBike - 6061 aluminum alloy frame and components, angle and height adjustable saddle with twin rail support, child-friendly rear brake and more. We think you'll agree there is absolutely no other comparable trainer on the market.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, 6061 Aluminum alloy frame (roughly 3.8kg)
- Lightweight aluminum frame and components* that won't rust - EVER!
- Handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing metal headset (not plastic) ensures smooth steering without binding
- Linear-pull, rear brake included! The best braking system for young riders
- Grip-tread, pneumatic aluminum wheels for maximum traction and performance
- Sleek, fully adjustable saddle; approximate seat range of 11"-16"
- HEIGHT and ANGLE saddle adjustments significantly reduce stress on the child's groin
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- Four color choices: blue, red, green, yellow
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
- European styled, deep step through design for small riders
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles
NOTE: Linear-pull brake included and installed.
* Aluminum frame, rims, handlebar, quill, quick-release, brake arms, brake lever, seat post