2017 Morph Violet/White
Converts from balance trainer - to bicycle - and back again in mere seconds!
Distributed in Canada by Ryder Distribution - www.ryderbmx.com
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Sales price: $299.95
Morph is the first 2-in-1 balance trainer and pedal bicycle that truly grows with your child like no other run bike on the market. Morph will revolutionize how children learn to balance, much like our Laufrad did many years ago. Like all of our top-rated trainers, Morph is incredibly lightweight and durable compliments of a 6061 aluminum frame and alloy componets. But, it goes a step further: Morph quickly and easily converts from a balance trainer to pedal bicycle by simply adding the included plug-n-play drive. Transitioning from balance mode, to pedals, and back again is accomplished in mere seconds! Plus, since it retains the same geometry and handling between modes of operation, the child's learning lag from balance to pedal is virtually non-existent. The Morph balance-hybrid is sure to please even the most discerning of parents.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, 6061 Aluminum alloy frame
- Two bikes in one! No need to purchase a separate run bike and bicycle
- Lightweight aluminum frame and components* that won't rust - EVER!
- Handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing steel headset (not plastic) ensures smooth steering without binding
- Rear coaster brake
- Grip-tread, pneumatic aluminum wheels for maximum traction and performance
- Sleek, fully adjustable saddle; approximate seat range of 32cm - 53cm
- HEIGHT and ANGLE saddle adjustments significantly reduce stress on the child's groin
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- Four, two-tone color choices: blue/white, red/white, green/white, violet/white
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
- European styled, deep step through design for small riders
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles