2017 Yellow Mini
Minimum saddle height: 11"
Distributed in Canada by Ryder Distribution - www.ryderbmx.com
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Sales price: $189.95
The Mini, in addition to having the lowest saddle height available, has also been one of the top-rated trainer for the past four years. But that didn't stop us from finding a way to make it even better: The 2015 Mini has been upgraded and now boasts increased rake for max stability at slow speeds. Plus, all of the top-of-the-line features you've come to expect from KinderBike - 6061 aluminum alloy frame and components*, angle and height adjustable saddle with twin rail support, child-friendly rear brake and more. We think you'll agree there is absolutely no other comparable trainer on the market.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, 6061 Aluminum alloy frame (roughly 3.8kg)
- Lightweight aluminum frame that won't rust - EVER!
- Handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing steel headset (not plastic) ensures smooth steering without binding
- Linear-pull, rear brake included! The best braking system for young riders
- Grip-tread, pneumatic aluminum wheels for maximum traction and performance
- Sleek, fully adjustable saddle; approximate seat range of 13"-18"
- HEIGHT and ANGLE saddle adjustments significantly reduce stress on the child's groin
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- Four color choices: blue, red, green, yellow
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
- European styled, deep step through design for small riders
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles
NOTE: Linear-pull brake included and installed.
* Aluminum frame, wheel rims, handlebar quill, quick-release collar, brake arms and brake lever